Edited with Renee Romano, Doing Recent History: On Privacy, Copyright, Video Games, Institutional Review Boards, Activist Scholarship, and History That Talks Back (Athens, GA: University of Georgia Press, 2012).
- Maya N. Berry, Tennessee Libraries v. 62 no. 3
- Kathleen Nutter, Choice, November 2012
- Julian Carter, The Journal of American History, March, 2013
- Kathy Roberts Forde, August 2 2012
- Molly Rosner, The Oral History Review, v. 40 no. 1 (January, 2013)
- Alex Sayfe Cummings, Tropics of Meta, (March 13 2015.)
War on Crime: Bandits, G-Men and the Politics of Mass Culture (New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press, 1998)