New: Summer 2017
- “Why Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Working: Football’s Sketchy Labor History,” Public Seminar, September 7 2017.
- “What Are the Costs of Libertarianism?” Public Seminar, August 10 2017.
- “Scandals in Higher Education,” Public Seminar, August 3 2017.
- “History Makes Us More Human,” James Grossman and Sarah Fenton, Eds., Why Study History?
- “Not in Conflict, but In Coalition: Imagining Lesbians at the Center of the Second Wave,” Chapter 8 of Angie Maxwell and Todd Shields, Eds. Eighteen Million Cracks: The Legacy of Second Wave Feminism in American Politics(Palgrave MacMillan, August 2017).
- Review of Amanda Littauer, Bad Girls: Young Women, Sex and Rebellion before the Sixties (Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press), 2015.)
- With Renee C. Romano, Historians on Hamilton: How a Blockbuster Musical is Re-staging America’s Past (New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press, March 2018.)