New: Spring 2017
- “What Happened at Hypatia? Peer Review, Academic Kinship, and Social Media,” Public Seminar, May 12, 2017.
- “Fly the Angry Skies: Airline Travel and the Militarization of Everyday Spaces,” Public Seminar, April 14, 2017.
- “Why Don’t You Stay (Just a Little Bit Longer?): A Few Thoughts About Women in History,” Public Seminar, March 26, 2017.
- “History Makes Us More Human,” James Grossman and Sarah Fenton, Ed., Why Study History? American Historical Association website.
- “Not in Conflict, but In Coalition: Imagining Lesbians at the Center of the Second Wave,” Chapter 8 of Angie Maxwell and Todd Shields, Eds. Eighteen Million Cracks: The Legacy of Second Wave Feminism in American Politics (Palgrave MacMillan, spring 2018)
- Review of Amanda Littauer, Bad Girls: Young Women, Sex and Rebellion before the Sixties (Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press), 2015.)
- Hip-Hop History: HIstorians on Hamilton (New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press,March 2018.)