New: Fall 2017
- “What Happens Now?” a review of Naomi Klein, No is Not Enough: Defeating the New Shock Politics and Winning the World We Need (Chicago: Haymarket Press, 2017), in review31, November 13 2017.
- “Harvey Weinstein and the Problem of Collaborators,” The Washington Post, October 20 2017.
- “Angry About Adjuncting? The Radical Move Might Be to Quit,” Inside Higher Education, October 13 2017.
- “History Makes Us More Human,” James Grossman and Sarah Fenton, Eds., Why Study History?
- “Not in Conflict, but In Coalition: Imagining Lesbians at the Center of the Second Wave,” Chapter 8 of Angie Maxwell and Todd Shields, Eds. Eighteen Million Cracks: The Legacy of Second Wave Feminism in American Politics(Palgrave MacMillan, August 2017).
- With Renee C. Romano, Historians on Hamilton: How a Blockbuster Musical is Re-staging America’s Past (New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press, March 2018.)