New: Sprimg 2017
- “If You Get Sick in Utah, Don’t Call Representative Jason Chaffetz,” Public Seminar, March 13, 2017.
- “The Intellectual Integrity of Our Spaces: The Proposed Boycott of International Academic Conferences,” Public Seminar, February 3, 2017.
- “New Yorkers, We Get the Job Done: Marching up Fifth Avenue in Manhattan,” Public Seminar, January 23, 2017.
- “History Makes Us More Human,” James Grossman and Sarah Fenton, Ed., Why Study History? American Historical Association website.
- “Not in Conflict, but In Coalition: Imagining Lesbians at the Center of the Second Wave,” Chapter 8 of Angie Maxwell and Todd Shields, Eds. Eighteen Million Cracks: The Legacy of Second Wave Feminism in American Politics (under submission to University of North Carolina Press)
- Review of Amanda Littauer, Bad Girls: Young Women, Sex and Rebellion before the Sixties (Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press), 2015.